How the Pioneer Adventurer works?
- The menu provided has divided the country into 10 regions and one grouping of long haul programs.
- Each region has several PIONEER ROUTES
Each PIONEER ROUTE has a start point
- Some Routes have turn around points which should be considered ENDS
- Some Routes are schedules as full circles
- Some Routes are rather complicated
- Travel is recommended to be taken in continuous long runs from Start Point to End or full circles back to the Start Point. In the event you wish to disembark in any specific port, please keep in mind that normal stops are from 4-6 hours allowing time for quick exploration, photographing or cultural visits. For those needing more time, arrangements can be made but your stay might be long but would be based on the next visit of the vessel to your selected port.
- The program is based on transportation only, but food can be purchased aboard or you can catch your own fish and arrange to have it prepared. Cabins with up to 10 bunk beds are sometimes available and if required, they can be arranged directly with the crew. Many of the Heavier Cargo Vessels provide simple deck accommodation under a tented deck space.
- All payments for transportation and other services of the vessels are made on arrival at the vessel.
- Access to the Network is exclusively available via email and a simple flat booking fee of 100EURO per person is required to make arrangements and to participate in this Subsidized Program.