Live-Aboard Dive Cruises : Lembeh
We all understand that MACRO is the keyword for Lembeh, but doing the amaizing destination via liveaboard is still the ultimate experience and allows you access to the best sites.
Raja Ampat, Derawan, Bangka Blitung and Komodo
Exporation of NEW & WELL KNOWN WATERS5-14 Night Operations, throughout the Archipelgo
One of the Newest Liveaboard on the market here in the Indonesian Archipelago, NITROX, Deluxe accomodations and all the Dive Toys you would ever want on a 5 Star vessel
Scheduled Departure Dates
Exploration & isolation Program
Year Round Operations
Full Dive Gear: from 400 USD per person per night unlimited diving
Unlike many other vessels of different origin that have been retrofitted as dive liveaboards, Uwetwo has been designed and built from scratch as a liveaboard vessel catering to the needs of divers. She offers great comfort and flair, and at the same time is optimally geared towards supporting a diving operation in terms of safety, convenience, and efficiency.
Dedicated dive station with separate wet and dry sections:
A large room on the upper deck has been custom-built and outfitted as a full dive station, divided up into two separate sections.
The wet section features:
• Personal dive baskets for all guests, to store your BCD, regulators, fins and mask away from the elements, as well as individual wet suit hangers
• Two large rinsing tanks, one for regulators and the other for cameras and computers
(our 6.5 tons/day reverse osmosis and large freshwater tanks allow us to change water as often as required)
• A large desktop area to dry your camera and computer after rinsing
• Filling station and storage for dive tanks
The dry section provides a safe place to open your camera, dive light or computer.
• Large desktop area as work space, as well as to store sensitive (and often bulky) equipment when not in use
• Large number of power sockets - you will never have to wait if you want to charge your batteries.
Professional, efficient equipment and range of dive gear for rental.
• Two 240 l/min CAT filling compressors
• 500 l/min Atlas Copco Nitrox (21-36%) compressor
• Complete range of Aqualung dive gear available for rental
• 30 steel tanks (12Liter) with your choice of DIN or INT connection as well as a few extra large and extra small (emergency spare air) tanks
Large and convenient dive platform, two dedicated dinghies. Our large dive platform is located at the backboard side of the vessel, three easy steps down from the main deck. For some dives, it serves as a starting point, while for others, you will board one of our two dinghies from here. Of course, in between dives, you can use it for swimming, snorkeling, or just relaxing over the water. Our dinghies are equipped with dive tank racks holding your gear while on the way to/from your dive site. Where dive sites are close by, you can leave your gear on the rack in between dives, and your tank can be refilled right in the dinghy. Where dive sites are further apart, our experienced crew will carry all your dive gear to/from the dinghies.