Liveaboard Accross Komodo National Park
The one is a great small comfortable basic boat, just servicing those who want to chill out, snorkel and explore. the program runs every Tuesday till Thursday and Santurday to Monday every week. Join as one or two passengers or more and not she carries on 8 passengers and is charterable if you are a family for a simple 880USD Per Night as shown in our charter section.
If you are on a budget, this one should be on your short list for sure !
DATES AND RATES 2018
3D2N Komodo National Park only for a simple 490 USD PP
Charter 830 USD/Night
Leaving Labuan Bajo, Flores to enter the National Park; snorkel or kayak round white sand fringed islands such as Sebayur, Gili Lawardarat, Kelor, Koaba, Rinca, Komodo Pink Beach.
Watch in awe as rugged volcanic landscapes rise out of the sea from barely submerged reefs; some mangrove, some jungle, some dry savannah, all beautiful. Stroll along the sand and climb the hill paths for a dramatic sunset view across the park.
Swim with incredible tropical fish, turtles, Manta Rays and hopefully see whales and dolphins from the deck.
The trekking and ranger led visit to see the huge Komodo Dragons is, of course, amazing and also look out for the monkeys, deer, buffalo and even crocodiles nearby.
Sundown at Koaba sees millions of flying foxes leave the island for feeding on mainland Flores and a true spectacle as they darken the sky.
Throughout your cruise the beaches, the reefs, the rock formations are accessible for close scrutiny by our dinghy or by kayaks provided whilst our crew & guide will be there to ensure you do this safely and supervised.
- 3 fresh cooked meals per day, coffee, tea, water, there is no pack lunch box only here.
- Deck mattresses with open and shaded deck and large dining table area.
- Our own tender boat for beach or dive access.
- Snorkelling and kayaking equipment
- Clear blue ocean swimming pool with easy wooden access steps from our deck.
- Transfers to/from Labuan Bajo Airport or local hotel, often you won't even need a hotel on arrival.
- Rinca Island, Komodo Dragon trekking & ranger fees are included.
- Our local and expat crew are on hand to make your trip safe and unforgettable. All crew carry national marine qualifications in line with the size of our boat and are experienced local sailors with lots of knowledge.
- Flights to / from Labuan Bajo
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, packaged snacks.