Luxury Live-Aboard Dive
Bima, Komodo National Park & surrounding Reefs
Several Special Departures to Alor, Banda Sea and Raja Empat
KLM WOW Scheduled Departure Dates
WOW is a three masted sailing vessel, constructed entirely from wood using traditional methods, evoking the southern seas, liberty, adventure, comfort, quality and style. All to be shared by those going to sea on her. With nine cabins for the guests, crew accommodation, dive equipment, multi media equipment and dream destinations, we wish to achieve dreams for all those aboard.
WOW has been designed with the diver in mind to provide the ultimate experience. Scuba Diving will be the principle past time offered on board. She will therefore be equipped to an extremely high level drawing on the teams more than 30 years experience in the industry. From the equipment used to the itineraries proposed, our philosophy is based on the following criteria and goals:
- Be able to explore destinations as mythic as they are far removed
- Have range capacity for extended expeditions for the entire Indonesian Archipelago
- Provide experienced, passionate and personable cruise directors and dive guides
- Maintain modern well maintained facilities for hassle free diving
- Provide a feeling of total exclusivity for the customers on board
- Operate multiple dive speed boats from the main ship to ensure small dive groups
- Supply state of the art, yet non intrusive, safety systems required for remote diving operations
Facilities aboard the WOW
Your comfort and onboard experience is of great importance to us. Please find below a list of facilities available on WOW to enhance your charter experience.
- Restaurant and Bar area. Seating for 26 people
- Lounge area with TV projection and music facilities
- Dedicated camera room with charging stations 220V/110V plus computer system
- 40m2 dedicated dive area shaded in the bow of the vessel
- Sun deck on the foredeck of 40m2
- Shaded main deck area of 100m2 with tables, deck furniture and showers
- Upper sun deck in front of the wheelhouse of 35m2
- Shaded rear deck area of 25m2
- Air conditioning throughout the vessel including cabins and restaurant/lounge areas
- In room entertainment systems including monitor and onboard movie system
- Wi-Fi Internet access with download data allowance
- 9 Cabins with a minimum size of 24m2
- Massage service for the duration of all cruises
- Full catering service including 3 main meals per day plus snacks after dives
- Full service bar including non alcoholic beverages, wine, beer and spirits
- Full service dive operation including courses and equipment rental
- Fishing equipment
|Deluxe (CHF)||Superior (CHF)||Master (CHF)|
|04.02.2017||15.02.2017||12D/11N||Sorong||Kaimana||Misool & Triton Bay||5.756||6.636||8.176|
|18.02.2017||01.03.2017||12D/11N||Kaimana||Sorong||Misool & Triton Bay||5.756||6.636||8.176|
|13.10.2017||25.10.2017||13D/12N||Ambon||Kaimana||Moluccas to Papua||6.740||7.700||9.380|
|28.10.2017||08.11.2017||12D/11N||Kaimana||Sorong||West Papua- Misool & Triton Bay||6.190||7.070||8.610|
included in the cruise price:
- Airport transfers to and from the boat.
- Cruise in twin share.
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 1 glass of wine per person offered at dinner
- Diving services including tanks, weights, fills, guides and dive tenders.
- Use of the photo/video room.
- Land excursions (without taxes).
- Entertainment system in both the cabins and the saloon.
- Internet connection (for e-mail only)
Not included in the cruise price:
- Flight tickets
- Travel and repatriation insurance
- Airport taxes
- Port and park fees (*)
- Dive rental equipment
- Nitrox (*)
- Dive courses and certification such as Nitrox and Advanced
- Alcoholic beverages such as beer, wine, spirits and cocktails
- Use of satellite telephone
- Internet connection for browsing & data allowance
- Fuel surcharges (*)
- Souvenirs on board
Have you Questions or Comments?